"The 15 Things Charles and Ray Eames Teach Us 01. Keep good company
02. Notice the ordinary
03. Preserve the ephemeral
04. Design not for the elite but for the masses
05. Explain it to a child
06. Get lost in the content
07. Get to the heart of the matter
08. Never tolerate “O.K. anything.”
09. Remember your responsibility as a storyteller
10. Zoom out
12. Prototype it
14. Make design your life… and life, your design.
15. Leave something behind."
Bit late posting this but we’re in the process of doing our end of year show branding and this was my submission. The Name we have is Secret Salford Show so I went with the finger on lips idea.
It still needs work as these don’t quite have the desired effect but it’s gives a good idea of what I was going for.
Saw this and thought it may be of use, enjoy.